Monday, April 14, 2014

That Souls May Not Perish

"Souls perish in spite of My bitter Passion. I am giving them the last hope of salvation ; that is, the Feast of My Mercy. If they will not adore My mercy, they will perish for all eternity." -St Faustina's Diary (965)

"Do not grow weary of praying for sinners. You know what a burden they are to My Heart. Relieve My deathly sorrow: dispense My mercy." (975)

Let us in a particular way remember the souls of those priests who submitted to the advances of the devil.  There are so many many of them but who will pray for them if not you and me? 

Pray for the most vile people you encounter. It may be for this purpose that God put them in your path. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments which reflect true Christian charity are always welcome. Comments which attack the Pope, the Church, priests or other bloggers will go in the dustbin, especially if they are anonymous. Thank you and God Bless you!