Tuesday, January 26, 2010

The Fifteen Promises of the Blessed Virgin Mary to Those Who Faithfully Recite Her Rosary

I am never ceased to be amazed by faithful Catholics who do not pray the Rosary daily. Do you know that I started to pray the Rosary BEFORE I returned to the Church? I can't even remember what the event was that moved me to do so, but I was impacted enough that I prayed it everyday for months before I came back. I'm sure those prayers are what helped propel me in the right direction.

For those who struggle to make the Rosary part of their daily devotions, here are the 15 promises made by Mary that will perhaps give you some of the incentive you need:

1. Whoever shall faithfully serve me by recitation of the Rosary will receive signal graces.

2. I promise my special protection and the greatest graces to all those who shall recite the Rosary.

3. The Rosary shall be a powerful armor against hell; it will destroy vice, decrease sin and defeat heresy.

4. It will cause virtue and good works to flourish; it will obtain for souls the abundant mercy of God; it will withdraw the hearts of men from things of this world and lift them to the desire of eternal things. Oh, that souls would sanctify themselves by this means!

5. The soul that recommends itself to me by recitation of the Rosary shall not perish.

6. Whoever shall recite the Rosary faithfully and devoutly, applying himself to the consideration of the sacred mysteries shall never be overcome by misfortune. If he be a sinner, he shall not perish by an unprovided death; if he be just, he shall remain in the grace of God. He shall remain worthy of eternal life.

7. Whoever shall have a true devotion for the Rosary shall not die without the sacraments of the Church.

8. Those who are faithful to the recitation of the Rosary shall have during their life and at their death the light of God and the plenitude of His graces. At the moment of death they shall participate in the merits of the saints in paradise.

9. I shall deliver from Purgatory those who have been devoted to the Rosary.

10. The faithful children of the Rosary shall merit a high degree of honor in Heaven.

11. You shall obtain all you ask of me by recitation of the Rosary.

12. All those who propagate the Holy Rosary shall receive be aided by me in their necessities.

13. I have obtained from my Divine Son that all the advocates of the Rosary shall for intercessors the entire Celestial Court during their life and at the hour of their death.

14. All who recite the Rosary are my sons, and brother of my son, Jesus Christ.

15. Devotion of my Rosary is a great sign of predestination.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments which reflect true Christian charity are always welcome. Comments which attack the Pope, the Church, priests or other bloggers will go in the dustbin, especially if they are anonymous. Thank you and God Bless you!