Monday, May 3, 2010

A Heart to Heart With Jesus


So, the Good Lord had a little chat with me with this weekend. I wondered what took Him so long, and He reminded me that He always talks to me but that I just haven't learned to listen. I asked Him why He hasn't heeded my plea to show me the way, and He chided me for not paying closer attention. "If the path you think you want to take is going to lead you away from Me in any way, how do you suppose it can be better for you than where you are now?" Then I remembered His words to St. Paul, who asked Him to remove a thorn. "My Grace is sufficient for you." So, I have my answer. Now I just have to figure the minor details. In all the agony of the past few weeks, I drifted away a bit when what I needed to do was draw closer.

Don't give up on me Lord. I know that You won't, but I had to say it anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments which reflect true Christian charity are always welcome. Comments which attack the Pope, the Church, priests or other bloggers will go in the dustbin, especially if they are anonymous. Thank you and God Bless you!