Tuesday, March 19, 2013

A Word About Comments

Dear Readers,

Thank you so much for leaving comments. I know it's a pain that  I leave comment moderation on, but believe me, it's for good reason.  I love the exchange that comments permit us to have but please know that I would hate for anyone to feel obligated to leave one.  Please don't ever feel that way when you visit here because I would write what I write anyway, with or without commentary from my dear readers.

In an effort to spend less time on blogs and the computer in general, I allocate less than I formerly did to reading so I don't always see a post when you first publish it.  I, too, in recognition of the generosity of my readers and as part of the desire to have an exchange, like to leave comments for you as well.  Just know I don't always get around to it as quickly as I'd like.

The most important thing we can do for one another is pray, and I never fail to do that for you.  I know that you do the same for me.  So please, if you are pressed for time or just not moved to say much, do NOT feel obligated to write anything.  Your prayers are what's most important to me anyway as well as the knowledge that you love Our Lord as much as I do.

And let us not cease to pray for our Holy Father Pope Francis.
God bless us all!


1 comment:

Comments which reflect true Christian charity are always welcome. Comments which attack the Pope, the Church, priests or other bloggers will go in the dustbin, especially if they are anonymous. Thank you and God Bless you!