Friday, December 18, 2009

Why This Blog?

I started this blog as a way to "evangelize" to some of my fallen away Catholic friends and family members. I often link my posts to my Facebook page in the hopes that I can plant a seed in a softening heart. It is so named because of my devotion to St. Therese and her Little Way of gaining souls for Jesus. It was St. Therese who brought me back to the one true faith and in gratitude to her, I try in every little way possible to help her fulfill her wish that her work be continued while she is in heaven. In the meantime, here is a prayer that St. Therese wrote for one of her brother priests and she beseeched him to continue to pray it for her even after her death.

Mericful Father, in the name of Thy Sweet Jesus, of the Blessed Virgin Mary and of all the Saints, I beg Thee to consume my sister Therese with Thy Spirit of Love and to grant her the grace to make Thee greatly loved. Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments which reflect true Christian charity are always welcome. Comments which attack the Pope, the Church, priests or other bloggers will go in the dustbin, especially if they are anonymous. Thank you and God Bless you!