Monday, April 19, 2010

In Thanksgiving to St. Therese for Her Glorious Intercession



As I've said many times, I rely very heavily on a special novena to St. Therese called "Joy in Suffering" which is available through Tan Books. I would be remiss if I didn't mention some of the wonderful news I've heard recently for people for whom I prayed the novena. The purpose of sharing this is solely to give thanks to God and to St. Therese for her promise to send a shower of roses to earth. The shower is not a shower but a deluge!

Kiki, a little girl stricken with a very aggressive form of childhood cancer and given a very poor prognosis, has done so well her porta catheter for chemotherapy was removed, she's back in school, has grown back her hair and is in complete remission. She's taking gymnasitic lessons and is back to being a happy little girl doing the things that little girls her age do. I got goosebumps when I heard this today. Thanks be to God and thank you St. Therese.

Janet, stricken with a very aggressive brain tumor that is normally fatal within months of diagnosis, has survived for more than two years and is not needing to undergo any treatment right now, just close monitoring. Thanks be to God and thank you St. Therese.

Please remember these two ladies in your prayers and please also stop to offer a prayer of thanksgiving to God and to St. Therese, who assured us that, because she never refused Him anything, He would refuse her nothing. If anyone would like to have this novena, write to me and I will be happy to send you one free of cost.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments which reflect true Christian charity are always welcome. Comments which attack the Pope, the Church, priests or other bloggers will go in the dustbin, especially if they are anonymous. Thank you and God Bless you!