Friday, April 30, 2010

Ways to Evangelize Without Ever Saying a Word

People love the idea of getting something of value for free. So I do my best not to disappoint them. I've developed the habit of leaving little booklets of spiritual devotion to St. Therese and St. Michael in churches, particularly if there is a candle stand at their statues. I take absolute delight in watching them disappear by the time I leave. It's a wonderful way to help spread devotion to your favorite saint, and for the giver, the monetary cost is nominal while the spiritual benefits to the taker are priceless.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments which reflect true Christian charity are always welcome. Comments which attack the Pope, the Church, priests or other bloggers will go in the dustbin, especially if they are anonymous. Thank you and God Bless you!