Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Clerical Reform

You may notice an addition to the blogs to which I link. Visit Clerical Reform when you have a chance and please remember to pray for the priest who authors it, Father S. Pray, also, that we may have more priests like him, "the salt of the earth for the salvation of souls." The blog is written for priests, but much of what Father S writes about is applicable and useful to laity as well. I don't post many comments on his blog because I'd rather that the priests for whom the blog is intended would do so. I never have the feeling that Father minds questions or comments from laity, but I wish more priests would read his counsels and take them to heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments which reflect true Christian charity are always welcome. Comments which attack the Pope, the Church, priests or other bloggers will go in the dustbin, especially if they are anonymous. Thank you and God Bless you!