Saturday, December 11, 2010

You Know I'm Not Too Swift When...

...I've been writing this blog for over a year and I just discovered the feature called stats. The blog has been seen by people as far away as Russia and even China. In fact, with the exception of the United States, Russia is nearly at the top of the list of countries where someone regularly views this blog. And today, I saw that someone as far away as Malaysia checked in.

As I have said before, the sole purpose of this blog is to offer some reflection that might help strengthen some one's faith or bring them back into the fold. OK, so there is an occasional glimpse of what happens in the kitchen. But hey, don't forget - the Lord walks among the pots and pans, too!

So, let other bloggers have their millions of viewers and donation buttons and condescending remarks that denigrate people. The minute this blog resembles those blogs, you have my permission to cut me down to size.

May God Bless you!

1 comment:

  1. Yes He does walk amongst the pots and pans--lol! You have heard of Brother Lawrence?
    I have comments from those places too. It is a nice feeling to know someone on another part of this globe is connected to us and hopefully is encouraged! We should pray for our readers :)

    ReplyDelete

Comments which reflect true Christian charity are always welcome. Comments which attack the Pope, the Church, priests or other bloggers will go in the dustbin, especially if they are anonymous. Thank you and God Bless you!