Saturday, December 31, 2011

Annual New Year's Eve Dispute With My Spouse

I want to go to the Monastery late tonight for Adoration and Mass.  Mr. Little Way objects.  He doesn't like the idea of me  driving through such dangerous neighborhoods to get there.  We have this debate every year.  Usually he promises he will stay up late if I forego the trip, and usually he falls asleep before 9pm and goes to bed.  This year, the promise is that he will go to the TLM with Rebecca and I tomorrow.  Will it be empty?  Will I sneak out the door when he falls asleep and go the Monastery anyway?   Stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments which reflect true Christian charity are always welcome. Comments which attack the Pope, the Church, priests or other bloggers will go in the dustbin, especially if they are anonymous. Thank you and God Bless you!