Thursday, December 1, 2011

What Did One Nun Say to the Other?

This is priceless.

For a few days now, one of the sisters has been using the lame duck responses.  Just when I was sure it was because she was being recalcitrant (there goes that judgment thing again) I overheard this, spoken with charming Irish brogues.

"What's the matter with you?  Can't you get with it?  You've been using the wrong responses all week."

"Look at my face.  What do you see missing?  I misplaced my glasses and I can't read the darn book without them.  I'm doing the best I can!"

Maybe I  have a weird sense of humor, but I thought it was adorable.

1 comment:

  1. That's really cute :)
    I so wanted to be a nun when I was younger. I think about it alot lately. Especially now that our country is turning into a liberal freak show.

    Hope you have a wonderful week!

    Kerri

    ReplyDelete

Comments which reflect true Christian charity are always welcome. Comments which attack the Pope, the Church, priests or other bloggers will go in the dustbin, especially if they are anonymous. Thank you and God Bless you!