Monday, August 8, 2011

Urgent Prayer Request

One of my former co-workers wrote just now and asked me to pray with fervor for another former co-worker, Gary,  who is gravely ill. I do not know much except the family has been told the prognosis is poor.  Gary is the father of 3 small children and this illness struck him with the same suddenness that an accident would.  If you would be so kind as to remember him and his family in your prayers, your generosity will not be forgotten.

Thank you and God bless you.


7 comments:

  1. So sorry to hear this....remembering him in prayer. May God be with him and his family.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will keep this man in my prayers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Prayer sent for Gary. Poor man and his family.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks everyone. I am hoping no news is good news as I've not gotten an update today.

    ReplyDelete

Comments which reflect true Christian charity are always welcome. Comments which attack the Pope, the Church, priests or other bloggers will go in the dustbin, especially if they are anonymous. Thank you and God Bless you!