Tuesday, August 30, 2011

The Visitors From Angelqueen

I was mildly surprised to find that Angelqueen.org picked up my threads on those who can't stand to refer to God as "Him".  The comments that followed were slightly amusing.  Since I can't respond over there, I will respond to their questions/observations here.

1.  Yes, I attend a daily Novus Ordo.  There is not a daily TLM offered that I can attend.

2.  The translation provided here is not from the Missal I use at the TLM.  I wanted a translation more closely matched to the current responses at the Novus Ordo.

3.  The Missal I use at the Sunday TLM  is a St. Joseph's Daily Missal, was published in 1957 and belonged to my mother.

4. You could be right - things could get worse with the new translation, with some stubbornly clinging to the lame-duck version.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments which reflect true Christian charity are always welcome. Comments which attack the Pope, the Church, priests or other bloggers will go in the dustbin, especially if they are anonymous. Thank you and God Bless you!