Saturday, April 16, 2011

Signing Off for Holy Week

I'm going to let the old laptop collect some dust this week.  Yesterday at Mass I found myself thinking of something I wanted to say on my blog, and I realized that when that happens, I'm being told something and need to listen.  Nothing I can say or think bears so much importance that it should distract me from the Holy Sacrifice.  I have also had a splitting headache that I'm not bearing very well and already, I've done about 50 things that I need to confess to a priest before I would even think of presenting myself for Holy Communion again.  Shameful.

I hope you all have a blessed Holy Week and I'll see you again when He is risen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments which reflect true Christian charity are always welcome. Comments which attack the Pope, the Church, priests or other bloggers will go in the dustbin, especially if they are anonymous. Thank you and God Bless you!