Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Commemoration of the Holy Souls at St. Paul's Philadelphia

No captions tonight folks as it's already way past my bedtime.  We had a beautiful solemn Requiem Mass.  I can't get around to responding to comments tonight but promise to do so tomorrow.  But know that I feel your pain as I once lived in the liturgical desert. All I can see is keep praying and I will keep praying for you to be able to participate in the most beautiful liturgy this side of Heaven.

I do not know the names of all the servers but the priest is the pastor of St. Paul's, Father Gerald P. Carey, to whom we are all greatly indebted for working so hard to bring us this beautiful liturgy in the Extraordinary Form.  The Traditional Latin Mass is celebrated at St. Paul's every Sunday at 12 Noon.  All are welcome and encouraged to attend.

(The views expressed on this blog are my own and I do not represent St. Paul's in any capacity other than  as a faithful parishioner.)









No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments which reflect true Christian charity are always welcome. Comments which attack the Pope, the Church, priests or other bloggers will go in the dustbin, especially if they are anonymous. Thank you and God Bless you!