Thursday, March 20, 2014

God and I are a Majority

I never really got this observation from St Teresa of Avila until today when I was left alone to deal with a problem with no assistance. And those who withheld their help could not disguise their glee. 

When you ask Him to be in your corner, you can never be outnumbered.  When you have God, you have everything. 

I will resume (hopefully) mediations on the Divine Mercy with the next post. 

As for my novena to Glorious St Joseph?  Just like last year, he chose the day after his feast to give answer.  In thanksgiving for his favors, remember the Holy Souls in Purgatory in his honor. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments which reflect true Christian charity are always welcome. Comments which attack the Pope, the Church, priests or other bloggers will go in the dustbin, especially if they are anonymous. Thank you and God Bless you!