Thursday, October 20, 2011

The Daily Reflection I Received at Work Today (Very Apropos After The Nightmare)


" Now we see but a poor reflection as in a mirror; then we shall see face to face. Now I know in part; then I shall know fully, even as I am fully known. "

I Corinthians 13:12

When the breeze catches the surface of the water, the mirrored reflection is disrupted but hints of the colors remain. As we strive to reflect the joy of Christ, we allow interruptions to distract us. Peace and calm will return to you.

Others will see Our Lord clearly through you.










This reflection is the property of Perfect Peace.

2 comments:

  1. Made me smile as this is the biblical quote at the top of my blog under my photo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's a favorite of mine as well Allison.

    ReplyDelete

Comments which reflect true Christian charity are always welcome. Comments which attack the Pope, the Church, priests or other bloggers will go in the dustbin, especially if they are anonymous. Thank you and God Bless you!