Thursday, September 22, 2011

Bringing Your Prayer Intentions to the Eternal City



While I know that the only eternal city is in Heaven, I still love the name given to Rome.

I asked my pastor if there was anything I could bring back for him and his only request was that I say a prayer for him in some pretty churches.  Certainly I will bring all your intentions with me as well.

If there is a particular intention you want me to bring before any of the saints - St. Francis, St. Rita, St. Padre Pio, etc. - please leave the intention in the combox. I will not publish them but I will write them down to take with me.

2 comments:

  1. To those who sent their intentions, rest assured I have them, I just didn't publish them as I promised to keep them between us.

    ReplyDelete
  2. all subsequent requests have been noted and will be remembered. I am deleting them only to maintain your privacy.

    ReplyDelete

Comments which reflect true Christian charity are always welcome. Comments which attack the Pope, the Church, priests or other bloggers will go in the dustbin, especially if they are anonymous. Thank you and God Bless you!