Monday, September 19, 2011

Housekeeping Notes

From time to time, I update my blogroll.  If you are a new follower and I haven't returned the favor, leave me a note in the combox and I'll get to it straight away.  If you link to my blog, or you know of a blog that links to me and I haven't returned the favor, please drop me a note in the combox.  For the record, since I write this blog from the perspective of a revert Catholic, I link only to other Catholic blogs.

If time permits, I will be leaving a daily novena prayer to St. Therese, from Sept. 23 until Oct. 1. The magic of blogger permits writing an entry and then scheduling its publication.   Otherwise, no updates until my return from Italy.
 
Thanks, and God's Blessings!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments which reflect true Christian charity are always welcome. Comments which attack the Pope, the Church, priests or other bloggers will go in the dustbin, especially if they are anonymous. Thank you and God Bless you!