Sunday, September 4, 2011

Reflections on The Good Samaritan From Vultus Christi

Another fine blog written by a priest.  Go to Vultus Christi and read it there.

"We needed a 24-year-old Doctor of the Church to show us that holiness is not splendid at all" -Father Mark.


Sometimes, I write a post and then schedule it for publication at a later time. I had just done that with a post about how Christ must allow us to suffer, and then afterward,  I came across this post.  I think it says what I think I was trying to say more articulately.  You'll have to wait until tomorrow to see.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments which reflect true Christian charity are always welcome. Comments which attack the Pope, the Church, priests or other bloggers will go in the dustbin, especially if they are anonymous. Thank you and God Bless you!