Saturday, September 17, 2011

On Humility

Growing up in Philadelphia, I  heard that native daughter Grace Kelly would frequently remind her royal children that their grandfather was a bricklayer.

I think it is important for me to frequently remind myself of my own heritage.  My Savior was a carpenter who was born in poverty and died without so much as the clothes on His back, hanging bloodied and beaten on a cross.

I tell you the truth, no servant is greater than his master, nor is a messenger greater than the one who sent him. Now that you know these things, you will be blessed if you do them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments which reflect true Christian charity are always welcome. Comments which attack the Pope, the Church, priests or other bloggers will go in the dustbin, especially if they are anonymous. Thank you and God Bless you!