Monday, January 31, 2011

And now for something completely ridiculous....


So I'm sitting on the sofa the other night, absorbed in reading an email, when my daschund/chihuahua mix starts pawing at my leg and barking at me. He's short, so I give him a hand climbing up on the couch, but he' s not satisfied to merely be sitting next to me. Nope, he wants more, but what? He starts pawing at my arm and barking. I have no idea what he wants, and it's obvious he's not going to leave me in peace, so I click on YouTube and find a video of a weiner dog howling. Now the little pest is glued to the screen, and then he cocks his head from side to side, in a very animated manner, and his ears keep flipping up and down. Yep, that's it. He wanted me to change the channel so he could watch one of his shows.

Doesn't the little critter do it again tonight? This time I found him a Bichon Frise video. He was raised with a little Bichon, who sadly passed away last year. He actually leaned across the keyboard to sniff the screen. Amazing. So much for being a dumb animal.

3 comments:

  1. LOL. I have a yellow Lab.

    If you would like to see a few pictures of son, who was just adopted back in September, go to my blog under entry titled, "Matthew and the Pediatrician."

    ReplyDelete
  2. OK Manny, I'm off right now to have a look!

    ReplyDelete

Comments which reflect true Christian charity are always welcome. Comments which attack the Pope, the Church, priests or other bloggers will go in the dustbin, especially if they are anonymous. Thank you and God Bless you!