Friday, January 14, 2011

And Now a Word From....

Not to worry, I don't have any sponsors, but I would like to plug a very valuable resource for Catholics and their families - Tan Books and St. Benedict Press, which have teamed up to bring us a wealth of Catholic treasures. I order my St. Therese Novena and St. Michael chaplet booklets from Tan, which I then place in strategic places in the hope that someone will find them and make use of them. This time around, I've extended my order to include a booklet on St. Raphael. This little gem is packed with valuable information and advice for newly married couples as well as anyone who'd like to learn more about this Angel of the Lord,and like most Tan booklets, it's a quick read.

The next time you're in the market for Catholic books, please consider ordering them from Tan/St. Benedict Press. The return on your investment is infinite, believe me!

https://www.tanbooks.com/beta/index.php

2 comments:

  1. Love, love, love St Raphael. Gave the medal to one fo my daughter's boyfriend, for healing. He has MS. Plus for their relationship. We said verses from Tobit during our wedding. what else can I say? Love.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Web site looks really nice. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete

Comments which reflect true Christian charity are always welcome. Comments which attack the Pope, the Church, priests or other bloggers will go in the dustbin, especially if they are anonymous. Thank you and God Bless you!