Tuesday, January 11, 2011

New Book Exposing America's Abortion Factory

As you have have heard, Abby Johnson's book "Unplanned" is being released today. Johnson is the former Planned Parenthood insider who has converted and written an expose of what "choice" really means. Those who saw the webcast last night say it was astounding.

A friend emailed me and asked to help get the word out that if possible, we should try to purchase the book today. First day sales are important and what's more, book chains that see brisk sales of the book will be compelled to give it a prominent display in their stores.

The book is also available through Ignatius Press. I will add to this later if anything else pertinent comes to mind. I was on my way out the door to do some much-needed grocery shopping before the snow hits when I got the email.

Thanks all!

5 comments:

  1. Somehow I think that no matter how brisk sales are, Barnes & Noble will never put this book in the front window... but I can always be wrong. Thanks for letting me know about it, I think I will purchase it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just yesterday I read an editorial piece saying how my city (New York City) is the abortion capital of the world, performing over 90,000 a year. That's almost 250 per day. It turns my stomach.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I saw statistics recently that suggest that in NYC, one of every 100 pregnancies ends in abortion. In the words of John Paul II, a country that murders its own children will never know peace.

    ReplyDelete
  4. @The Little Way...

    How many of every 100 pregnancies are unwanted children who grow up abused and neglected and eventually become criminals?

    For every Tim Tebow, there are a million of these cases I'm describing above.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous, I think you just made my point. So long as we live in a society that condones killing and torturing babies in-utero, we will continue to be a society that disregards life at any stage.

    ReplyDelete

Comments which reflect true Christian charity are always welcome. Comments which attack the Pope, the Church, priests or other bloggers will go in the dustbin, especially if they are anonymous. Thank you and God Bless you!