Thursday, June 9, 2011

Here We Go Again

The best boss I ever had, who works for a Catholic hospital, is not giving up so easily on getting me to come to work for her.  You may recall back in January she asked me to come work for her at a time when I was struggling with my decision of where to seek employment that would allow me the opportunity to get to daily Mass.  Her hospital offers two Masses a day in their chapel, even more on Sundays.

With all the nonsense I'm dealing with at my current job, I'm ready to give her latest proposition serious consideration.  My family is somewhat opposed to this idea because it involves a longer commute.  However, to me it would be worth it to have the Blessed Sacrament on the same premises in which I'm working and to know that I will never, ever have to deal with abortion or sterilization surgery. I'm fortunate that I don't have to do that now, but if they get desperate enough for more surgical volume, who knows?  Besides, I have to drive at least a few times a week to other hospitals in our health system and if you add those miles up, it might not be that different.  And on top of it all, I would get to work for someone who has integrity in every way.

Please keep this intention in your prayers.  I know there are more important things we can all pray for, so just a brief mention would be more than I deserve.

Gracias!

3 comments:

  1. Will do! I have an interview tomorrow too, so would appreciate your prayers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Prayer sent. It's great that you have options and that you're wanted.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Prayers on behalf of you both!

    ReplyDelete

Comments which reflect true Christian charity are always welcome. Comments which attack the Pope, the Church, priests or other bloggers will go in the dustbin, especially if they are anonymous. Thank you and God Bless you!