Sunday, June 19, 2011

Welcome


From time to time I observe an addition of a follower or two, which is most appreciated.  If you are following me and I haven't returned the favor, please don't be shy - bring it to my attention in the combox and I'll reciprocate.  Same for blog links.  I don't link to anything other than Catholic blogs and I don't link to blogs that contain racial slurs or foul language (yes, I have come across blogs from Catholic authors that do that) so please understand that if that's the nature of what you write, I won't be able to link to you.  I also welcome some of the new commenters and hope you'll be a regular visitor.

4 comments:

  1. I just started following your blog several days ago. So glad I found it! I wouldn't consider my blog to be a Catholic Blog, but it does reflect who I am... a decorative artist, dog show exhibitor, and a catholic girl living in south Florida :)

    God Bless ~
    Kerri
    http://kerrihouston.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kerri
    I didn't see an icon where I could follow your blog. Did I miss it?
    Thanks
    Joyce

    p.s. love the shih-tzu's!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks! In every navigation bar (at the top of each blog) in the left near search, it says 'follow' you just click on it and it will let you follow my blog.

    Blessings ~
    Kerri

    ReplyDelete

Comments which reflect true Christian charity are always welcome. Comments which attack the Pope, the Church, priests or other bloggers will go in the dustbin, especially if they are anonymous. Thank you and God Bless you!