Sunday, March 13, 2011

Prayer Requests

Please include Susan and Father K. in your prayers.  Both are battling very formidable illnesses.  They carry on with remarkable grace and strength.  May God's will be done, and may He continue to send them the graces necessary to carry the cross He has sent them, until which time He might decide to take it from them.

Please also include  the  co-workers that I left behind at my old job.  Things are not very pleasant there (not that they ever were) and conditions have grown worse since I left.  This leaves me with a certain amount of guilt, since I was able to prevent certain things from reaching those who reported to me.  On the other hand, it convinces me even further that I needed to move on.

4 comments:

  1. I will pray for them all at Adoration today.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tonight's Rosary on their behalf...and yours. God bless.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you everyone. God always blesses us ten-fold (or more) for every little thing we do for others. Your generosity will not be overlooked.
    Peace
    Joyce

    ReplyDelete

Comments which reflect true Christian charity are always welcome. Comments which attack the Pope, the Church, priests or other bloggers will go in the dustbin, especially if they are anonymous. Thank you and God Bless you!