Monday, March 28, 2011

What Brings You Here


What I find far more fascinating than how many people read this blog are the reasons that cause them to stumble upon The Little Way.  Today, it seems that Google dominated the vehicle by which most readers arrived, and here are the topics of interest:

Can you not stay awake one hour?

Crawling on our hands and knees to the altar

Charles Untz

How to say the Rosary of St. Theresa

How to create a day of recollection

The little way of St. Therese

In a short bit I'll be headed to my church for our Monday evening novenas and I will remember all of your intentions for which you have asked me to pray.  Also, a timely reminder from Richard at Linen on the Hedgerow that Lent is an excellent time to remember the souls in Purgatory.   Someday, with any luck, we'll be where they are and I'm sure they will reciprocate in helping us to reach our Heavenly home.

From Terry at Abbey Roads word that today is St. Teresa of Avila's birthday.  You just never know what you're going to learn.

4 comments:

  1. I can't even remember how I found you..but I'm so glad I did...
    Thanks for the reminder to pray for the souls in Purgatory.
    +PAX

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know how I found you...your title caught my eye on someone's blog (St. Therese of course)...although I couldn't tell you which blog. Those search engines are quite interesting...I never think to look but I will now. Very interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  3. BTW, I was at the Monastery on St. Joseph's Feast Day but they didn't have the homemade scapulars available...yet. I will keep my eye out for you if you are interested. The only thing is that they are plain...nothing woven in nor any pics.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Theresa, thank you, I think I'm ok with scapulars right now. What makes them homemade? Do the nuns make them?

    ReplyDelete

Comments which reflect true Christian charity are always welcome. Comments which attack the Pope, the Church, priests or other bloggers will go in the dustbin, especially if they are anonymous. Thank you and God Bless you!