Saturday, February 12, 2011

Prayer Request for a Seminarian

Father Z has a post including a video of a talk given by Phillip Gerard Johnson, a seminarian who has been battling an inoperable brain tumor.  You can read it about here.  On an earlier thread here, I mentioned that I had been praying for this young man, though I did not mention him by name.  I also mentioned that I was praying for him to another young man  I learned about from Father David Engo.  His name was Charles Untz and you can read about him at My Lady's Knight  Charles had hoped to enter the seminary, but God called him home in a most sudden manner.  Perhaps you might think of  reading about this very pious and spiritually precocious young man and praying to him on behalf of Phillip Gerard Johnson.  I know that if it is God's will to allow to come to fruition that to which he called Phillip, he will be ordained.  I also know that Charles Untz was an extraordinary young Catholic who demonstrated a remarkable devotion to the Eucharist and to the Blessed Virgin Mary. Furthering his cause will help bring greater honor and glory to God and may effect a miraculous cure that will enable Phillip to not only reach ordination but a long life of service to Jesus Christ as one of His priests.

May God's Will be done!

1 comment:

  1. What a remarkable young man. Prayers are sent. I hope a miracle happens. It was a bit long but I watched the entire thing.

    ReplyDelete

Comments which reflect true Christian charity are always welcome. Comments which attack the Pope, the Church, priests or other bloggers will go in the dustbin, especially if they are anonymous. Thank you and God Bless you!