Saturday, February 19, 2011

Thought for the Day From St. Therese



"On waking I think of all the pains and sufferings awaiting me, and I rise feeling all the more courageous and light of heart in proportion to the opportunities I foresee of proving my love for Our Lord and of gaining - mother of souls as I am-my children's livelihood.  Then I kiss my crucifix and laying it gently on my pillow, I leave it there while I dress, saying: 'My Jesus, Thou hast toiled and wept enough during Thy three and thirty years on this miserable earth.  Rest Thee today. It is my turn to suffer and fight' "  - St. Therese of the Child Jesus.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments which reflect true Christian charity are always welcome. Comments which attack the Pope, the Church, priests or other bloggers will go in the dustbin, especially if they are anonymous. Thank you and God Bless you!